This February while it being a leap year was pretty full.
- It started out with a death in my family. As some of you saw on my social channels my cousin Adam, lost his wife to ovarian cancer. I probably will write more in depth blog post about what this person meant not only to my family, but my business but it truly was and will be a huge loss. We drove up to White Plains, NY to CV Rich Mansion (a venue that I second shot with Emily at). The place was packed full of people. It was truly a beautiful memorial with sharing of stories, portraits and poems. She made such an impact and we will miss her.
- I am nearing the end of my first term of school. Of course it was stressful during the time of the death but I've managed to stay on track and I am pretty proud of getting it almost done. If I manage to keep going once busy season begins again it would be a miracle.
- Michael and I also got to spend time with friends, hosting our annual Superbowl Party! Everyone loved the new couch, eating and drinking. It was a great game with the Kansas City taking the victory.
- There was a lot of time with the dogs with some nice weather days which is unusual for February. New Englanders rejoice everyday it isn't freezing!
- Our Valentine's Day was time well spent together. Mike made a big error by cooking for me many years ago and now its tradition. The sausage potato soup is a favorite with a salmon entree with cake pops for dessert. We watched a movie & relaxed -- so perfect!
- This year was a leap year and my grandpa on my mother's side would've been 26! I always treasured this fun fact about my family history. Do you have anything fun like that in your family? Let me know in the comments.
Valentine's celebration with Michael
Puppy visit at work with Sterling the Aussie